Hello my friends!
If I haven’t made it clear in my previous posts, how much I adore my family, I would like to do so now!
Before I moved away from home I used my sisters, and my cousins as models ALL THE TIME! Partly, because they are gorgeous people, and Mostly because I just have fun spending time with them! No session is ever boring when they are involved! We spend 90% of our time cracking up and being super weird and the remaining 10% getting the shots we need. When I sit down to edit photos, I end up spending hours laughing and smiling till my cheeks hurt!
When I moved, I didn’t want to give up my sessions with them, so I have made sure that when I get the opportunity to go back home, we set aside some time to have a little session fun!
This past xmas we were all able to get together a few days before the holidays and snap some surprise family photos for our grandmother! It was mostly funny faces, body contortion and lifting each other, with a few grandma approved images thrown in. SO MUCH FUN!
I truly love these kids with all my heart, and I am thankful for any moments I get to share with them. You can see in the photos below the fun we have together, being our crazy strange selves! I hope you can get a good laugh from these images, as you take a little peek into the awesomeness that is my family!